Who we are
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this
About Wireline africa
Wireline Africa slimline mineral logging is a new service company who can trace its heritage back to BPB, Reeves
and most recent Weatherford, who pioneered wireline logging for mineral exploration in the early 1970’s.
Our equipment is suitable for locating mineralized zones, defining geo technical information for mine/pit
planning purposes, litho logical boundary identification and mapping and even stratigraphic information.
Our equipment has been specifically designed by physicists and scientists for application to all mineral fields
from unconventional Hydro-carbons such as CBM, Oil and Gas, to mineable resources such as Coal,
Base-metals, precious metals and heavy metals.
BASIC PROJECT TOOL SUITS
Your content goes here. Edit or remove this text inline or in the module Content settings.
WLA Basic Tool Suits
DUM Dummy tool to check hole
integrity (if necessary)
• GC2 Three arm calliper / gamma / temp
• DD6 Dual compensated density / Gamma
• NN2 Dual compensated neutron / Gamma
• VO4 Borehole deviation
• RR5 Dual Focused Electric Resistivity
• FWS Full x4 Waveform Sonic
• ATV Acoustic televiewer
• OTV Optical Televiewer
• FLO Flowmeter
• FT4 Fluid conductivity
• MSUS Magnetic susceptibility
• DD2 Duel density (Specialized horizontal tool)
• GYR Gyroscope deviation sonde
• DIP Formation 3 arm & 4 arm Dipmeter